Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am using a friend's Inazone, and would like to replace the cracked seat before returning it. Any ideas where I could find a pyranha seat used for a reasonable price, or if another seat could be used for the replacement? If anyone has a seat i could use or any beta let me know. [email protected]
Cheers and Beers,
Perry

·
Super Moderator
2,836 Posts
The boat in question is my beaten inazone 240. It is already held together (well) with heavy duty roofing tape. I don't want him to buy me a new seat, although he did offer to. I just want to find something out of a scrapped boat that we can make work. A seat out of an inazone would be ideal, but I imagine we could rig up something from just about any kind of boat. Surely someone has a trashed boat in the side yard that still has a good seat in it.

Thanks, Dave

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also posted this on Gear Swap and got a response from Russ Gregory saying he had an old seat from a Wave sport Godzilla, but I can't access an email address, so I thought I'd see if you are reading this, Russ. I am headed out of town for 5 months or so on Sunday and would like to hook up before then, but if you don't get this please respond and see if you can't connect with the boat owner, Dave Frank. My number is 303-237-0725. I would be happy to provide you with reasonable compensation (Beer?) for the favor. Thanks again Russ. Cheers and Beers. SYOTR next summer!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts