Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just dealt with Pyranha customer service, and I feel the need to tell you guys a little about what my experience was.

So I just got a new Molan last night. The shop I got it from didn't have the bulkhead/foot rest. No big deal, I thought.....Mini cell foam is cheap, and I'll just make my own. And for the price I paid for the boat, a piece of foam was the least of my worries.

But then I got to thinking.....Maybe Pyranha will take care of me.

I sent them an email at 8:00 this morning. At 9:00 I got an email asking me what size Molan it was, and what my address was. By 11:00, I got an email back saying a new bulkhead was in the mail free of charge.

Thumbs up to Pyranha for having kick ass customer service. Not only did they take care of me really fast, they didn't ask any questions, or try to push off the issue to someone else. Just a totally awesome experience dealing with them.

I'll definitely be giving them my business in the future.

·
Registered
774 Posts
I've had similar experience with them with parts on an old boat. The bolts loosened over time and I lost one, which was my fault for not keeping up with it, and they sent me new parts.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Got a new L burn shell after mine broke earlier this year. Great service and some really cool guys that make the wheels turn for this business.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
UK Boats

They have always been straight up and on target with their customers. With-in their power Pyranha puts every customer first in regards to service.

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
ditto, love them

1 - 6 of 6 Posts