Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pyranha and CKS are auctioning off on ebay a brand new Pyranha 420 S/M playboat to raise money for the Freestyle World Cup in Europe. Europe is kind of expensive these days. But, I leave in an hour so hopefully I survive and do not have to eat too much cat food.

I will post the ebay link here, but for now you can check out more information about the kayak at The Colorado Kayak Chronicle.

It's a great boat at a great price. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. [email protected]

Thanks

·
Registered
251 Posts
Pyranha and CKS are auctioning off on ebay a brand new Pyranha 420 S/M playboat to raise money for the Freestyle World Cup in Europe. Europe is kind of expensive these days. But, I leave in an hour so hopefully I survive and do not have to eat too much cat food.

I will post the ebay link here, but for now you can check out more information about the kayak at The Colorado Kayak Chronicle.

It's a great boat at a great price. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. [email protected]

Thanks
Hey Nicole, good luck over there--kick some ass. As a cat food connoisseur, I can say that the European brands are actually quite tasty...they may make you a bit gassy though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts