Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folk just wondering what would u pick for river runner and play boat, Im about 210lbs and well the ez that i have is not working for me being a bit on the heavy side for that boat

baka

·
Registered
22 Posts
depends on what you want to do...I am 205 and have a s6...it runs rivers ok...big ez is much better at that, but the s6 is a much better playboat...s 6 is fast when compared to other shorties, but very slow compared to big ez especially in bigger, more challenging water..I fit better in the s6 cuz it doesnt hav those bullsh*t ws thighbraces that dislocate your hips (6'4", 35" inseam)...just my humble opinion, andy

·
Registered
18 Posts
both good boats but...

Howdy my name is Adam.

I am 210lbs as well and I had an s-6 200 and liked it but then I paddled it in bigger water and it worked me over, We are still too big for that boat, and although I haven't paddled a big ez I suspect it sinks a bit too much as well. I got a Dagger G-ride 6.5 and love it. I recently inheritted a kingpin 6.3 and am using that for rodeo. I have been surprised at what a great runner the kingpin is as well as player, it's very forgiving. I think both these boats are the best for our weight it just depends on availability and personal preference. good luck

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah im trying to sell my Ez looking for $400 for it, Im in Jackson Hole for the summer if your interested drop me a message.

Chase

1 - 5 of 5 Posts