Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Total newbie
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are interested in a small boat for R2 or R4 with the caveat that we have to deflate to transport. Would having to regularly inflate and deflate the raft impact which material we choose? Thanks!

·
Registered
312 Posts
this has been discussed in the past im quite sure. try the search function? ..... but hypalon is going to be your best bet if deflating and rolling is a primary concern. it rolls tighter and is generally lighter. ....sounds like you are describing the hyside mini max perfectly. that's what I have. its amazing!!! get the neo is you are looking for a bargain .

·
Total newbie
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
this has been discussed in the past im quite sure. try the search function? ..... but hypalon is going to be your best bet if deflating and rolling is a primary concern. it rolls tighter and is generally lighter. ....sounds like you are describing the hyside mini max perfectly. that's what I have. its amazing!!! get the neo is you are looking for a bargain .
Yes, I was looking at search results but couldn't find anything specific to repeated deflation and rolling. Mostly, the chatter is about durability and weight.

The Mini Max is the one that caught my eye and they don't seem to be available used. That tells me they are probably pretty good or complete junk. ;)

·
Registered
457 Posts
I bought a 9'6" saturn last year for $900 it's been great. It won't last as long as a hyside but for now it's been a great purchase. If its hot out it rolls great cold not so good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts