Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just having an adult beverage on the deck here at about 10800 near where the S Plate , Arkansas and Blue River drainages meet. And I heard this familiar yet unfamiliar sound I say to My self is that the sound of running water reverberating thru the snow. Why yes I think it is then as I contemplated what this meant a cloud covered the Sun and a very wet snow flake fell on me as I contemplated just how wet this snow was I realized this isn't snow this is rain. Game On!!!!!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I was just having an adult beverage on the deck here at about 10800 near where the S Plate , Arkansas and Blue River drainages meet. And I heard this familiar yet unfamiliar sound I say to My self is that the sound of running water reverberating thru the snow. Why yes I think it is then as I contemplated what this meant a cloud covered the Sun and a very wet snow flake fell on me as I contemplated just how wet this snow was I realized this isn't snow this is rain. Game On!!!!!
You used the word: contemplated twice too many times. It felt like a cloud covered the sun, and some very wet snowflakes invaded my 85 degree weather, which brought rain to my eyes. Then I had an adult beverage of my own and realized I had responded to your post at 70' above sea level. I can hear the waves reverberating off my margarita glass.

Completely kidding. Except for the very wet snow part. I had 27 years of that. And I miss it for about 6- weeks. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts