Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Given if the water flows stay high enough would anybody be interested in paddling pumphouse sat or sun. Sun is predicted to be the warmer of the two days hitting a high of about 50.

·
Registered
148 Posts
If you are in the area, or on th e way

if you are in the area think about it the next couple days as it is raining tonight 3/31 and hopefully will continue:)

·
Registered
148 Posts
L C a steady 1K with rain on teh way Chevelon 900plus with the rain Too bad u can't get a read on East Clear Creek but I all but guarantee its a go.....anyone in the area?

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
He is looking at pumphouse section of the Colorado river, here in Colorado. Which I am in for. pm coming your way.

if you are in the area think about it the next couple days as it is raining tonight 3/31 and hopefully will continue:)
Let me know if you are going. I think I may run down to see what it looks like after work today.
^^^^^
let's here what you guys got down that road.

·
Registered
12 Posts
For the Arizona (Sedona) Pumphouse wash..... Pumphouse feeding Oak Creek looked pretty good today with the rain/snow last night. I'm guessing that some of the snowbanks in the canyon are still pretty deep (where the sun doesn't shine) so the portage around the big log would still suck but there was boatable flow. The Slide Rock section was really nice this afternoon and still rising. We pulled some wood out of a couple drops above the Banjo Bill campground so the good lines are runnable again.

·
Roosternater
28 Posts
Pumphouse

If anyone is going to run pumphouse from The Fort, or NoCo in general, let me know. I'd be willing to split gas with you if you want to hop in my tacoma. I'm going to run my C2 so I can carry gear if any kayakers want to do a light overnight. I'm rocking a tacoma with a cap so a couple people and kayaks are no problem.

·
Registered
11 Posts
If anyone is still planning on going, what time and day are you guys thinking. I am considering come down from leadville.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts