Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Come and open the gate
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is eye of the needle still left at this level? if i recall correctly, at most normal levels eotn is right in a raft.
(~900cfs on the kremmling gague)

·
Registered
536 Posts
really? can't figure this brain dead class II move out yourself?

here you go.....(give me your hand so i can hold it now....do you have a favorite lullaby song i can turn on too while i walk you through it?)........okay, all set now... here we go....as you slowly come around the bend in the slow,barely moving current, if there is a pointy rock in the center of the right slot....uh,don't go that way?

there you go.

hope that helps.

oh dear, smells like someone needs their diapers changed.:rolleyes:

·
Come and open the gate
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

here you go.....(give me your hand so i can hold it now....do you have a favorite lullaby song i can turn on too while i walk you through it?)........okay, all set now... here we go....as you slowly come around the bend in the slow,barely moving current, if there is a pointy rock in the center of the right slot....uh,don't go that way?

there you go.

hope that helps.

haha
so u r saying go left? :-D

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Thanks pirate - I've been wondering the same, I know the move is easy but I don't want to find out I went the "wrong" side the hard way and have to drag my boat off of rocks.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I went right on Sunday no problems in my 16' raft. At lower flows this year (~320) right looked good until you got up on it and then you could see a rock just under the water that could hang you up. At these flows right is good to go.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Awe come on, StiffNWet, by buzzard standards he's not being that bad. Plus, it was funny.

And the right channel is fine at this level.

·
Be Like Water
139 Posts

there you go.

hope that helps.

Really? So maybe the guy has some kids on his boat and he's double checking. Or he's just learning and nervous. What's harm in that? I welcome questions like this and have asked them myself. I don't know if the guy has kids on his boat or not, but one thing for sure, you always have an asshole on yours.

Oh and good question, and generally go right unless the waters above 1500. :)

·
Registered
418 Posts
Oh and good question, and generally go right unless the waters above 1500. :)[/QUOTE]

What happens at 1500? We went right last year at 5,000 and 9,600 and all was well.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Is it just me or is this like the 1,000,000th time this question has been asked on the buzz since June? I totally understand that people would like to know beta for the upper C but this is just starting to get really really redundant. It seems like every other day a new thread pops up with something to do with the Upper Colorado. Mods- can you consolidate all of the previous upper Colorado threads into one? Maybe put a subsection in the Boaters Forum called Upper Colorado Beta.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts