Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
but they sure are ugly, I wish that they made an all black or decent looking small designed one. I think they are amazing if they just looked like I wanted it to.

·
Registered
177 Posts
you guys are wack. The design is sick. There's even a rumor of one with dragon graphics. How sick is that. Dragons on your skirt!!!

Maybe they'll make one with a rainbow and gay pride logo for you tastless fools.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
What does "full of sick features" mean? Implosion bar? Fancy grab-loop? Gives you bj's on the flatwater? Just curious because it's not really a phrase I've associated with skirts before.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What does "full of sick features" mean? Implosion bar? Fancy grab-loop? Gives you bj's on the flatwater? Just curious because it's not really a phrase I've associated with skirts before.
they are coated to shed water and reduce wicking up the torso

the seams are glued, stitched, and taped

these are examples of sick features

·
Registered
76 Posts
Here is a picture of my new skirt. I call it the Dragon. I will have them out in the New Year. I got some other designs coming out. Everyone could have a different design skirt to suite their individuality. I am going to try am accommodate to all tastes. If anyone has some suggestions, I am all ears.

DSCN2352.jpg

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
naked chics faced down.

sorry if i offended the ladies but would be one killer skirt.

or a mountain to river to ocean scene

·
Registered
214 Posts
Giant squid. All tentacly. That would be my dream skirt. how much are you selling them for anyway?

not sure how the screen printing works but maybe you could even make a template to download, other people could do the artwork and send you their ideas. free skirt to winning design?

just a thought. Glad to see bomber gear back in business

·
Registered
76 Posts
You mean black like everyone else’s? No not yet, maybe down the road. If enough people prefer them that way I will do it. I am just trying to be different. The screen also blocks the water out, so it is not just for looks.

·
Registered
76 Posts
How about a squid wrapped around a naked lady face down? I am not sure I would sell many of them but there would be a few that would love it. For now I am going to try and keep it a bit more conservative. I am even working on some designs that would cater to the ladies too.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Giant squid. All tentacly. That would be my dream skirt. how much are you selling them for anyway?

not sure how the screen printing works but maybe you could even make a template to download, other people could do the artwork and send you their ideas. free skirt to winning design?

just a thought. Glad to see bomber gear back in business
I second that

·
Registered
76 Posts
That’s a great idea. A skirt design contest! I like it.
They retail for $160, but any paddler that contacts me directly, I will sell for $125. I have a Cordura version for less.
www.bombergear.com

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yes they go for the whole line. I give, off the hook deals to paddlers who contact me direct. I am proud of my new line and I am trying to get people into it. I figure word of mouth is going to spread if people like what I got.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts