Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to publicly thank FatmanZ! I bought a used boat from someone in New Mexico and wasn't able to drive down there and get it. I posted an ad on the buzz and he responded and let me know that he was going to be down there and he could pick it up. He did this and dropped it off on my door step, without ever having met me. I was a little confused that the case of Coors light was still sitting in front of my garage, but hey, he's probably a Bud guy. Anyway, thank you FatmanZ, you should have a full year of awesome river Karma coming your way.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Glad you got the boat - I was a bit nervous about making sure I had the right address since you weren't there to receive it in person and I didn't even notice the case of Coors by the garage - doh!

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Coors is for mid-westerner's who wish they lived in Colorado!!

C'mon guys, we live in the freaking micro-brew capital of the world and you're standing up for Coor's bear-piss-beer?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Free Beer

Really Jen? Just because you live in a place that makes beer.You do know that Coors was developed in colorado, Probably long before you were even legal! You wouldn't take Coor's because???? A Bit "Snobby" Don't ya think?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are you from the mid-west? Or are you a "local" that has been here for 3 weeks? To anyone that hates Coors on this thread? Not that beer magically makes You Colorado extreme. It certainly has made me an xxxxxxxtreme local from the RADoooooo! Boom! I LOVE BEER! Now that this thread has been hijacked by beer douches, I would like to thank FatmanZ for not being a douche and helping out a fellow paddler.

·
Registered
44 Posts
extra gold lager...also by coors.

the AIDS (After In-tents Drinking S#*ts) the next morning couldn't be better

:D

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
You guys are hilarious!!! Of course I never turn down free beer - it's still good for cooking with ;)

And I AM from the mid-west but have been in Colorado for 25 years now - and ya'll take yourselves (and the internet) FAR to seriously :D (Except Barry)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts