Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gh-
I just heard that the price of a Woody is going up $55 on Jan 1st! If you're still considering one, there's no time like the present :!:

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
comments from Wayne at Woody Custom Paddles

8) Check out http://www.wetvirginia.com/woodyreview.htm for a review. 8)

Wayne, the owner of Wood Custom Paddles just told me that Bryan Kirk, Brian Jennings and Tom Mckee have just joined the Woody team on the East Coast.

Tom McKee and team member Kevin Dombey are in Africa at this moment and have reported some epic big water fun.

Nick Miller (from the Ottawa region, who will be filming some awesome footage at the bus eater this spring ) along with Todd Gilman, Evan Ross, Connor Finney and some of our local team paddlers are collaborating with Shane Robinson (now living in Seattle), to produce a new video with awesome footage of some unknown creeks around BC and new yet to be let known spots in the north and northwest, with lots of first descents. :!:

These guys are all super stoked with their paddles, they love having the extra strength for the gnar along with its awesome performance. :D

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
old topic

I just realized that I started a new topic instead of contiuing the old one :roll: from last month... if anyone else is interrested, the old topic about Woody Custom Paddles was called "paddle with a Woody" which spawned from "Waterstick just went down the drain"

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
861 Posts
Just want to make a correction on the new team paddlers. Its Brian Kirk, and Brian Jennings. Two different paddlers. Brian Kirk (aka. Kirk nasty) is on the U.S. Freestyle team. Brian Jennings is an up and coming local WV paddler who is tearing up those put in waves.

These Woody paddles are no joke. I have been using mine for over a year now. I wouldn't want to paddle with anything else. This was the first year I didn't break a paddle.

If you have any questions on them feel free to ask me. [email protected]

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, Mark... I corrected the original post.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
my apologies

My apologies.... I actually noticed that earlier today somewhere else on the net. My original post is corrected once again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts