Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone got a good guess? Saturday will be 81 in Delta...are we looking at big levels again or more like the IV+ deal?

·
Registered
703 Posts
Not sure on the prediction, but Im going down friday afternoon, when hopfully the water will be dropping some. Ill let you know what the levels are like when I get back. Everything depends on how much snow is still left on top, or if the peak as already hit.

Josh

·
Registered
114 Posts
We are all wondering the same thing. It was really cold in Montrose yesterday and last night. It even sleeted and snowed here. I imagine the cold weather shut down the runoff quite a bit. On the other hand a bunch of new moisture came down also. I bet it's low today, but a couple of warm days, and more importantly warm nights, and its probably going to go crazy again. Saturday will probably be right on the cusp. Could go either way.

Is anyone checking it out today?

"I'd kill for the Nobel Peace Prize."

·
Registered
703 Posts
Tom, would you or Barry be interested in join me and Jon Tidd tomorrow afternoon? We went with you last summer with Donnie Smith. We will be meeting at the takeout at 3pm.

Josh

-Have you heard from Donnie, he was talking about coming up this weekend, but I havent heard from him yet?--

1 - 4 of 4 Posts