Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's see then dirty rigs from the wrong side of the tracks.

·
Registered
38 Posts
NICE!! Shelled out pop-up campers make great trailers, reduce, re-use, recycle! If a person wanted to pick up one cheap they could probably find an abundance of such icons in Wyandotte county, Kansas, that KCK. My trailer is not far off, re-welded, former folding trailer from Harbor freight.

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Come on let's see then rigs. If you live in poverty so you can afford a high end boat and gear then you too qualify as a poverty rafter.

·
Registered
287 Posts
took this down the san juan for 7 days.... 40+ patches, had to pump 3 times a day, my ice was gone on day 2, july 4th launch date during a very hot summer.... it was awesome

·
Super Moderator
4,049 Posts
Where's Grif when we need him?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
took this down the san juan for 7 days.... 40+ patches, had to pump 3 times a day, my ice was gone on day 2, july 4th launch date during a very hot summer.... it was awesome

That's what I'm talking about! Have leaky raft and top of pump, will raft for food.

·
Renaissance Redneck
1,264 Posts

Hey
That looks like my old boat
Did it say Los Rios on the side

·
Registered
257 Posts
The Madness 3...San Juan, 1995. Pre-bladder Aire Cougar.

Had to pump it every two hours or the frame dipped into the water.

I still have the frame...and (yikes, now that I think about it), the oars.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 57 Posts