Mountain Buzz banner

Poultry/Kennel Flooring in SLC

2065 Views 10 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Iamquigley
Hey Buzzards,

I am liking the idea of the dura-slat/polymax/kennel flooring for my side boards and am wondering if anyone has a source on it locally in SLC or knows of a website that doesn't have insane ($25 a sheet?!) shipping charge for it.

I have gone down the rabbit hole on this and found it on a ton of websites, seen it called by many names and understand for the most part why the shipping is so expensive... I have also called a few farm supply stores in the are and am striking out, before I spend an afternoon calling every farm and animal supply store in the area I'm just wondering if anyone has ever found a line on it here in SLC (or nearby) or found a source online with reasonable shipping?
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Registered
Thanks eyeboat, I'll be headed to Jackson in May for a swiftwater course so maybe I will make a stop in Evanston and sell the rest of whatever I don't use to the hungry SLC crowd. 馃槅

Floating Lodore in July, the permit gods smiled on us this year.
It is called "Versapad" at the Murdochs near me. Duraslat is another name, but it is not exactly the same.

Registered
I'm looking at it to replace a floor I have, rather than for sideboards. So, I did.... nothing. I still have the old, heavy, coated plywood floor.

In looking at the VersaPad mentioned above, it seems like it's a lot thinner than DuraSlat? VersaPad lists at 1/2" thick, and DuraSlat at just over an inch. So, maybe the VersaPad won't work for floors? Too flexy?
I have never seen duraslat, but the polymax/versa pad is pretty flexy for a floor.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.