Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of running upper and lower rustic today. The rock is reading 6.0 feet. Anybody have any info ob the stretch?

Any issues with wood?
Any trouble with bridges?
Anyone else interested in running the poudre? Meeting at teds place at 9 this morning.
Any other recommended section?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mountain Buzz mobile app

·
Registered
350 Posts
Give me a shout if you like. Looking to hit some front range stuff today and tomorrow. Not super familiar w all the options and would love to get together w more boaters. Will probably r2 today.

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

·
Registered
251 Posts
Thinking of running upper and lower rustic today. The rock is reading 6.0 feet. Anybody have any info ob the stretch?

Any issues with wood?
Any trouble with bridges?
Anyone else interested in running the poudre? Meeting at teds place at 9 this morning.
Any other recommended section?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mountain Buzz mobile app
Scout carefully for wood in upper--there were at least two river wide logs yesterday. Lower was mostly clear, but lots of wood moving. Take the far left channel just below the little south confluence (where the river splits 3 ways). Center may also be open. Right super sketchy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.