Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone with an updated Rock Report for Thursday evening.

The weather looks hot and dry tomorrow. Any predictions for weekend flows?

Would rather run the Poudre this weekend and save the Ark for next weekend. We want to run Upper Mish on down through Bridges, in canoes. Too low or technical fun?

Thanks,

·
Registered
49 Posts
mabye you should go to Gross Reservoir

Al,

I hear Gross Reservoir has plenty of water! Should be great for windsurfing in your Occoee. Liked the hide and go seek pic of you chasing your boat on San Miguel that was in Telluride paper in May.

Call Dave K. up in Fort Collins, he should have a good line on the Poure info. you want. Let me know if you can't get his number. Look on poudre paddlers site.

d

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now Dana that is cold as the water on the San Miguel at 900cfs, but at least I am out there and not paddling swimming pools! :evil: The rest of the run went smooth as silk, as well as our runs on the Upper Taylor and Bradford Bridge section on the Dolores, where was that reporter then! :twisted:

Spoke to Dave last night and decided on the Numbers for tomorrow. I may swim again, hopefully not. If so, hopefully not documented by a friggen reporter! :oops:

Would you like to take time out of your busy pool schedule and join us? :lol: Come on, I will even let you paddle the Ocoee.

·
Registered
49 Posts
no thanks

I've notched a big 4 times on the river this year, all tandem. 2nd surgery in end of March after last time I saw you. But at least that tops the 3 times I made it to the pool (which by the way I don't have much fondness for) before things cratered again and had to go back to the drawing board.

I have no aspirations to be better than anybody--right now I'll take any class I that I can get--and love it. You da man Al, I'll leave all the hard stuff to you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts