Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.
Rock Report say Poudre is at 3.5 this morning. Like the guy who posted it said, Sweet!
BUT, does anybody have any idea or mystical-powered guess as to what the flow will be Sunday? (I am new to Colorado and am unfamiliar with the ways of the Poudre)
Can I reasonably assume that it will still be at at least 3 feet Sunday? Or will it likely plunge?
I want to paddle Sunday, and if the Poudre is at 3 or higher, that would be my choice. But below 3, I'd just head down to the Ark.
If it is at 3 or better does anybody want to go Sunday morning? Like a 10 a.m. put-in, for maybe Upper Mish., Lower Mish and Poudre Park?

Thanks for any beta or guesses.

-Mike (719) 930-1634

·
Registered
91 Posts
My crystal ball says you're FARK'ED!! :lol: j/k

My guess is that it's not going up anymore since the weather isn't supposed to rain too much more the rest of the week.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Wouldn't be surprised to see flows stay up all weekend. 4th of July; they'll be releasing decent water to up the commercial traffic on many rivers.

·
Registered
465 Posts
ec said:
Just curious...what dam/resevoir releases water into the Poudre?
Long Draw, Chambers, Joe Wright, Laramie Tunnel, and Seaman (sp?).

I would be very (pleasantly) surprised if flows stay up above 3ft through the weekend, or even through tomorrow for that matter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts