Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Beginner
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow the Poo should still be well over a foot. I'm heading up in the morning. Who's with me?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Randaddy said:
Tomorrow the Poo should still be well over a foot. I'm heading up in the morning. Who's with me?
Not sure what gauge your looking at but the poo is not "well over a foot" its about half a foot (.5) Narrows still goes but you shouldn't miss lead people to think its running "well over a foot"

·
Beginner
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
http://www.poudrerockreport.com/

Tony Falbo lives in the canyon and disagrees. Long Draw is near 100 CFS, Joe Wright is over 50, Laramie Tunnel at about 15, etc. This hasn't changed from yesterday.

Check sources before you talk shit. It's. 1.5, or "well over a foot."

·
Registered
176 Posts
My bad. I wasn't trying to talk shit just wanted to save someone a long trip only to show up at a dry river. I guess I need to check the web site as well as facebook app (Poudre Rock Report). I have always used the rock report on facebook(this summer it seemed to get updated more often) and its still saying below gauge. If its still holding today(sounds like the bump was from rain) FIRE THAT SHIT UP!!!

·
Beginner
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No worries Jefe. I think Tony was attributing the bump to rain, when it was actually reservoir water mostly. I'll post a rock report this afternoon when we get back. Yeah Poudre!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts