Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
bridges, filter plant?

hey,

I am a class III boater in fort collins and would be interested in running bridges or filter plant, maybe even lower mish if the water is up. I will be around all of saturday and sunday mid morning to afternoon, will that work? My number is 484-8163 email is [email protected]

Thanks,
Ben

·
Registered
6 Posts
bridges

I'll be out Saturday. Thinking of doing the pineview/bridges run a few times. Anybody in Laramie thinking of heading down? It'd be nice to share a ride or a shuttle or something.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
we are gonna meet at 10 on sat mornin at ted's place. if you wanna join just let me know. anyone wanna do anything on fri or sun?

kerry

·
Registered
32 Posts
What part are you running on saturday. Ill be there saturday with a buddy at 10. I may be down for friday also. I have a final in the morning and could probably be there by 3 on friday. What time are you planning on going on friday? Thanks
matt

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
saturday we are doin bridges/lower mish. im pretty much up for anything so its up to whoever i go with. friday we are meetin at ted's place at 7:30 in the mornin. i have a class from 3-4 friday so id be down to do a second run around 4:30. i've never done the narrows but id be down if you want to do that just let me know ahead of time so i can get a better boat.

·
Registered
40 Posts
hola, Would anyone be up for an early morning run of upper mish tomorrow? I would need to be off the water by 12:30 so I could get to work. This is the class III -IV section that has some decent play, right?
e-mail, reply or call up to midnight tonight
[email protected]
720-244-0198
addios
brian

·
Registered
29 Posts
i'd be down with hitting the poudre this weekend on either day. i ran poudre park and bridges with a friend last night, and it was good. give me a call at 420-0334, or email me at [email protected], and we'll set something up.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm gonna be heading up from solo from denver about 9:30 on saturday. So doubt I can make it to ted's place by 10. I think I'll hit the canyon about 10:45.

I'll be looking to hook up with a group to hit bridges. Then maybe upper mish or add pine view onto bridges if all goes well on the first run.

Sounds like a bunch of people will be up there, so, hopefully, hooking up with a group won't be too hard.

-andy

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hey Andy,

I've got about the same plan... I'm guessing it won't be too hard to find people to hook up with tomorrow! But if you want to keep an eye out, I should be trying to put in at Bridges around the same time. I paddle a blue siren.

-Nicole

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'm in

Hey Andy, I live in Denver also and am interested in heading up. If our schedules fit (i.e. how long you plan on staying) we should ride up together- I live in the Wash Park area. Give me a call if you'd like or reply to this if that sounds good. I'm up for doing any as many of the sections as possible. -Dave 303-733-1378

·
Registered
84 Posts
Carpooling would be good.

I have to be back in denver by 4:30. So that means I need to be off the river by 3:00. I live in NW arvada.

I could meet you at the 120th ave. park and ride, say at 9:45-ish if that schedule works for you.

Sorry my schedule is not very flexible. I'm lucky to be paddling at all.

My mobile # 303-520-2880

or I will check the forums before I leave work today.

-Andy

·
Registered
11 Posts
carpool

I'm going to be coming up from Castle Rock on Sat. Plenty of room if anyone wants a lift.
Andy W. - cell 303-204-4990

·
Registered
586 Posts
Hey Brian --

I'd be up for a Sunday run. You still goin?
The later the better for me on Sunday, seeing as how I'll have to work til like 2 a.m. in Pueblo Saturday night, but boating's boating and I'll go at 8 a.m. if that's the deal.
Gimme a ring if you're going.
-Mike
-719-930-1634
(BTW, sorry Alfonso's was a bit of a let-down.)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts