Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm the Missouri guy who posted last week. Arrived Wednesday late afternoon in Fort Collins just in time to paddle the Bridges section with a friend of my nephew's. Took it easy today, but I'm hoping to paddle again on Friday. I'm game for just about any III/IV stuff--Lower/Upper Mishawaka, Rustic, even the Bridges again, anything. I'm camped at #9, Stove Prairie. Call or text me with a place and time if you're interested (314-605-3546). I'll drive down to the valley Friday morning to check messages; otherwise I'm in telecommunications limbo.

Thanks!

Michael Dee

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Check out the Poudre thread in the Trip Planner

·
Registered
5 Posts
Be Keen to Paddle Saturday

Hey I'm from out of town as well, here visiting and friends and would like to get a paddle in before I leave on Sunday...I don't have any gear but I can rent gear from Alpenglow either tonight or in the morning. I'm a class III boater, somewhat new but with a solid roll. I was just gonna go up to the playpark in Golden tomorrow morning and mess around but would be keen to run something on the Poudre if something is running. You can email or ring me 412-512-5665....Cheers,

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry CIKSIC I just got back online, so I didn't get your message in time. I did connect with HoJo though--great paddling with you! The next day I got a chance to paddle the Middle Narrows with two excellent and generous boaters from Lyons.

·
Super Moderator
4,836 Posts
I will see you on the Ark tomorrow Mike, that was a good trip on the Poudre yesterday...I really think you'll dig the Ark. I'll get in touch around lunch time.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
@Mike: Glad you two made it to the party. Would have loved to paddle the middle narrows as well. Maybe I'll sneak down to the Ark sometime this week.

·
Super Moderator
4,836 Posts
logan,

what are you running tomorrow? i might be able to get up there. if so, would love to join!

james
Not sure. If Mike was going to be around for a few days I thougt we would start with Browns, then do #6 through the Miracle Mile, Granite, and then Stealth (or Pine Creek) down through #5...stepping up progressively through the week, but that's it I can make it jive with my work schedule. Tomorrow I won't be able to boat until about 2-3 pm.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts