Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Beginner
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Poudre is coming up (not a lot, it's at 85 right now), and I'm wondering where the water is coming from. It's not coming from Long Draw or Joe Wright. Is it Seiman Reservoir releasing into the North Fork? The Laramie Tunnel? I'm just curious. If it gets to 100 above the North Fork I might get dressed and go up there, but not if it's 100 CFS of Seiman.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Just a thought, but it is about that time of year that irrigaters stop calling for water so water that was in a ditch is now in the river. Same thing that Gannon got worried about this spring when the gauge dropped off. I wouldn't get too excited.

·
Registered
786 Posts
its 85 cfs so .6-.8 and its 35 degrees outside, you guys need an intervention for even considering going up there. Pick up a new hobby or start drinking or something. This is unhealthy.

·
Beginner
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its 85 cfs so .6-.8 and its 35 degrees outside, you guys need an intervention for even considering going up there. Pick up a new hobby or start drinking or something. This is unhealthy.
Can I borrow your dry suit? I'd rather be boating in the cold than in law school!

·
Beginner
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
P.S. I didn't look outside this morning when I thought about boating. It was nice enough yesterday...

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'd be in to head up there this afternoon or tomorrow, I hear it's easier to slide over rocks when it's snowing anyway. Gimme a ring if levels come up, 907 350-4614

1 - 10 of 10 Posts