Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any beta on the poudre? Is it running yet? I'm starting to get ancy for it to run... I'm tired of driving to Golden to play...

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have been running the lower narrows for the past couple of weeks, it has redefined boney for me but it was good to get in my boat again. I paddled all of the narrows on mon. and you could scrape down almost everything. I am going to head up either this morning or afternoon and take another look at it, if you are interested send me an email ([email protected])

·
Registered
805 Posts
Poudre is at 1.2 and rising. We just ran a full narrows run and it was real fun... if you like to scrape down the mank. Be careful below super collider. It is a manky pin zone. Whiteline is a lot of fun since it changed. The last drop no longer has a rock in the landing zone, but I would suggest still going for the boof (I found out it is fairly sticky at this low flow). Yeah.
Evan

·
Registered
43 Posts
poudre at 1.5 around noon

I just got done with the middle and lower before I had to go to class but the river is comming up, riverwrangler drop me a line if you are gong up again I am tired of running the narrows by myself.

also I am going to try to head up around 4 tomorrow for an afterschool run if anyone is interested.

-eric
[email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts