Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Beginner
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like about 100 in Bridges. Big water. Anyone brave enough for a Bridges run? If Pine Box looks good, maybe we'll run "rapid" as well. Rapid is fun at 100.

Holla at my celly, I'm getting dressed.

·
Beginner
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It was fun. Cardiac was a little tight, Pine View was really fun, and Bridges was smooth floating with a couple of small surfs. The asphalt was cleaned up very well, not wrapped around the rocks at all. One big tar glob visible on Saddle Rock, or Hook Rock, at the slot, that was about it.

Going back tomorrow. I noticed that when I float I don't get all angry at the world.

P.S. Anyone have a job for me? I went to college and can dig a hole.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Randall, Did you get a look at the second spill, progress in regards to the clean up? I have a scene in mind including a bunch of fat guys in florescent itching their asses and staring at the river, wondering how the tar is going to get cleaned up.

·
Beginner
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rock report, .8

Joe, both cleanups are done, and were done pretty well. There is some trash associated with the cleanup in Bridges, and maybe in Filter Plant too. I'd like to see them go back up there and do some detail work, but it does look pretty good.

You should take a day off from the deer heads and come play.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Joe, is it that lonely out there that you have to fantasize about fat dudes picking their asses? You sick Fu%$ Don't even want to know what you are doing with bambi.
Slow Jacobs, I rather fantasize about men picking their asses than molest male students on a daily basis. Look out Glenwood parents!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts