Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
I've been trying to figure this one out for a little while. I got it so that I can post certain pics of certain types but not others. For starters, it has to be online on a page that doesn't require authentication to get to the pic. If it is the right type, you can post it using the "IMG" button on the post page. But, like I said, this hasn't been working consistently for me. Wish I could be more helpful. I'll let you know if I figure it out completely.

D

·
Registered
460 Posts
yep it worked so here is the story. upload your photos to photobucket/biglines ect.

click the img button in the post, copy and paste the url directly after the and then click the img button again.

it'll look like this [img]url[img]

someone else who is more savy then myself can probably explain better.....

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
I was trying to do it with a pic from the Buzz photo gallery and it wouldn't work. What site do you use for your pics? Is it free? Thanks.

D

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Thanks. That worked for me. I'm not sure why it won't work with pics from posted on the Buzz, though.

D

·
Registered
105 Posts
because the buzz url doesn't reference an actual image. it references a php page with a parameter that tells it which image to load. That is my guess anyways.

·
I'm right 50% of the time
899 Posts
Try posting your pictures at http://picasa.google.com/
Free and from google
then refrence back to individual photo as you post.

I like it, as you can upgrade to 6gig of storage for lots of pics and video. get 2.5mb for free.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts