Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, no shit there i was....waiting for a buddy to meet me at Black Bear hole in Lyons and to my dismay, needed to step into the port-o-pottie. Now, I, like many AVOID these teensy, weensy, smelly, contraptions when possible...but sometimes...well, what can I say other than, "duty calls."
So, begrudgingly, I made my way over to the green outhouse and held my breath anticipating the waft of what a friend of refers to as "a bunch of hate." I was pleasantly surprised at the condition of the p-o-p but felt compelled to investigate the "cereal level" of the situation...(I'm not explaining that to anyone that doesn't get it.) As I did this, I said to myself, "Funny (as in funny ha ha) that looks just like a coiled up snake...." Then I said to myself, "Oh, shit! That is a coiled up snake!" Unfortunately, I was without my camera and wasn't able to take full advantage of this photo op...but when my friend arrived we took a couple shots with his phone (we made sure to have a firm grip on on the phone while snapping away.) The pics turned out so-so....low quality...it resembles a snake nearly as much as the other "non-snakes" in the toilet. I'll see if I can manage to up load it.
In retrospect....I realized I should have called the p-o-p management to perhaps save the snake, but the thought didn't occur to me at the time and when I went back to Lyons a couple days later my little friend was ...well....if he was in there, he wasn't visible (eewwww!) However, for the record...I DID NOT contribute to the cereal level.....NO WAY, NO HOW!!!!! It was probably nothing more than a garder snake but....he was long... and decided that not only would that be inhumane but perhaps a rude awakening.... on both our ends (pun intended!)
Anyhoo...I guess the moral of the story is..... "look before you leap?"

·
Registered
834 Posts
Some kid (or half-wit adult) probably thought it would be funny to put a snake in the potty. If you pass by that way today it would be cool to get a stick and get the poor guy out of there. Can you imagine dying in a pool of shit?

·
Registered
343 Posts
What? Where you afraid the snake would like your poop chute?

·
Registered
15 Posts
That snake has been in there for a couple of weeks now. Almost tried to get it out myself but snakes scare the shit out of me.

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Whitechocolatte, sitting in the shitter
even poo don't make him bitter,
its his shampoo, his INSPIRATION
look at him not a single limitation.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wondered if that was some idiots idea of a joke...that would be pretty sad. I think if the snake wanted out I think he could have managed on his own ... he was long and not that far down....

Some kid (or half-wit adult) probably thought it would be funny to put a snake in the potty. If you pass by that way today it would be cool to get a stick and get the poor guy out of there. Can you imagine dying in a pool of shit?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts