Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
What great ideas,being able to demo boats on sight during business hours(if they do ) and utilizing scuba facilities...is there drop in open pool ?,probably not ,but that would be awesome and an additional source of revenue for the scuba shop...had my differences with Theo but you Spgs. folks are lucky to have him working for your WW community

·
Registered
45 Posts
Just worked out a deal at the Manitou Springs pool. It will be available Monday and Wednesday nights at 7. Cost will be $8.00 a person with a minimum of 3 people. There's a breakdown for pricing for less than 3 people. They are willing to accommodate 1 person at time also. They want a heads up if people are coming, not numbers just if anyone is coming. One guy's going this Wednesday as he's got an upcoming PNW trip. The pool staff has been great to work with and are totally flexible as this project evolves. If you have any questions feel free to give me a call or text.
Shannon
719 216-1475

·
Kayak/SUP Instructor
1,332 Posts
Underwater Connection at 4940 Rusina Rd. $10.00 The pool is at 85 degrees and available most of the time during normal business hours except when an Open Water or Advanced Course is underway. Call ahead to schedule a time. 599-3483

We also have demo boats to practice in for rent.

·
Registered
4 Posts
PPWC is NOT defunct, we just don't have year-round pool sessions.

Our 2015 sessions are slated to start toward the end of January. I am awaiting final approval of the schedule I submitted over a month ago and will post the dates on our website once confirmation has been received.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.