Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kyle, Evan and the rest of you who did it, I keep hearing random things about it being the coldest night in AZ ever, but damnit let's hear the story, I don't care about the photos, even if you need time to photoshop yourselves into them.
Here I am trying to live vicariously through you all while I am trying to get myself some smarts, and you guys are letting me down.
Hook it up already or I start talking more shit (which we all know I am good at from 7000 miles away)

-Paul

·
Registered
805 Posts
It's coming. Daddy day-care with my sick daughter today so should be up today or tomorrow.

·
Registered
123 Posts
paulie

it was sick, you missed out and you will never be able to re create such an amazing adventure. ha ha too bad youre off doing things to "better yourself" sucka

·
Registered
774 Posts
Ben,

I still have a pair of boots and a black Patagonia coat that hasn't been claimed. I know if was one of the five that were in your truck.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Nathan

Give me a call when you can 303-810-7906. Do you have any friends coming to Denver this weekend. I need that stuff back. Thanks

Ben

·
Registered
805 Posts
I might be going to Denver and could drop it. Nathan ring me and I'll grab it if I'm going.

·
doesn't need a fake name
481 Posts
Hey crew, finished my story of the adventure, which is here: Leif and Natalie: Poland Creek - life lessons galore

but if you were on the trip you already know the story, so you probably want to go directly to the photos: Picasa Web Albums - Leif - poland

I didn't remember everyone's names, so sorry if I didn't credit you correctly. If you want copies of the photos of yourself, send me a PM. Also there are other photos that I didn't post, so if you want me to look for photos of you, send me a PM for that, too.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Thanks for the offer Evan, one of my coworkers is going down for the Mammoth game tomorrow and is going to take it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts