Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
www.bigwaterraft.com
66 Posts
I posted another link to it, before I saw this one. Looks like no one is looking at our posts though . . . Would be sweet to be able to boat in yellowstone, there are some epic runs there.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Everybody needs to sign this. It would be a very big deal if this went through, mostly because I could finally fire a drop I've been waiting years to run...lower yellowstone falls...so sick.

·
NWboater
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this one doesn't hurt to repost. maybe everyone should do it. it's spreading like wildfire on facebook, but a few extra signatures wouldn't hurt. Maybe we'll all be running the GC of the yellowstone in a few years. Hey, shitouta, can i have your remaining gear if you don't make it through the drop?

·
Registered
688 Posts
Done. #594
Visited Yellowstone for the first time this summer and was thinking the whole time how ridiculous it was that there was no kayaking. Definitely need to be checking your watch if boating under the riverside geyser!
-d

·
NWboater
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not even 200 signatures have been added since i posted this yesterday, even though over three hundred have viewed this thread alone. Come on MTNBUZZ! This is a positive step for the boating community we all belong to. Please take the 5 minutes to get this done, and lets hope that we can use the buzz to make some changes around here!

“An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity.” MLK JR.

·
Registered
261 Posts
When I looked this morning there were several thousand needed to still make a difference. Re-Post as often as you need. I added a link on my FB page as well as a few of my other friends.
Keep them coming!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Has an environmental assesment been taken on the area? What would the impacts be to the ecosystem if a lot of people are boating? Will there be impacts from the devopment of put-ins and take-outs? not naysaying just curious.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts