Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have started a website called raftgotar.com for river Guide's in West Virginia that I hope every river enthusiast any where will love. We have humor, river stories, The River Rat news (monthly news letter), River girl contest, river gear classifieds, and plenty of free rafting trips to give away.

This site is meant to entertain as well as giving river guides a forum to communicate thoughts and ideas to each other.
So please check out our website and tell us what you think.

Thank you very much, Psychedelic Dave

raftgotar.com

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey that is a cool idea for a site. I hope it works out well for you.

I have a suggestion though. The layout of the site is nice, you need to lose the backrounds. There is too much for a browser to load when you go to the site. Each of your buttons have a backound, your site has a backround and the big picture needs to load as well.

General rule of thumb when building a website is keep it simple. Remember lots of poor boaters still use dial-up. If it is slow for me on a DSL connection, dial-up will not be worth looking at the site.

Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Great jooorb Dave! Site looks good.

I'd have to agree with waterpooch, maybe a little too much going on with the home page. The jumping fish is a must have though. Keep the fish. :D

-Dan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts