Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There has been a pinned yellow Jackson rocker right above grey rock for a little over a week. Today around 3pm I saw a private raft group with about three people trying to get it off. They must have succeeded because the boat is now gone:( . If you are these people please return the boat, it would mean a lot:mrgreen: !!!! There will be a reward and good karma in store for you! Also if you know who these people are please notify them about this. Thanks!

Please call
Sarah at (720)205-4210
or
Zach at (918)851-0535
or drop the boat off at A1 Wildwater at 287 and N. Shields

·
Registered
86 Posts
recovered boat on poudre

zach, we got the boat off and i have it at my house...call me at 970-988-2494..no reward in necessary....Scotty

There has been a pinned yellow Jackson rocker right above grey rock for a little over a week. Today around 3pm I saw a private raft group with about three people trying to get it off. They must have succeeded because the boat is now gone:( . If you are these people please return the boat, it would mean a lot:mrgreen: !!!! There will be a reward and good karma in store for you! Also if you know who these people are please notify them about this. Thanks!

Please call
Sarah at (720)205-4210
or
Zach at (918)851-0535
or drop the boat off at A1 Wildwater at 287 and N. Shields

1 - 3 of 3 Posts