Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that it is late (9:30 pm)...but is anyone interested in paddling Pinnacle to Parkdale, nice and slow with lots of play? I would be open to the Gorge if preferred...it will be my first time in the boat this year. email or call in the am if interested thx :)

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Parkdale is around 1500cfs this morning, the speed has picked up. I am going later in the week if you are interested.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I have to move 2-3 truckloads of household goods today and maybe tomorrow, but Wednesday and beyond I will be up for afterwork runs down the Royal Gorge. 1 hour and 10 minutes was my time on water yesterday and 1 1/4 hour the day before, but if you stop and scout, run a play boat, stop to play, it may take a little longer., There is still plenty of time if we put-on by 5-6 p.m. A full-on lunch stop isn't really needed because it's a relatively quick run.

Oh yeah, and there are tons of big waves and wave trains now, the best (IMHO) just above Lions head.

Oh, and Boat-eater hole is back, so stay right.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I'm up for it Thursday and Friday if you want to wait to meet at the take-out at 4:30-4:45 pm

1 - 7 of 7 Posts