Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There were so many camaras at Pine Creek on Saturday. I was wondering if anyone got any pics of myself and Lainey coming through right before the Boater X competition - around noon. I was in a Red EZ and she has a Yellow EZG. Both of us got worked in the hole so there was plenty of time for pictures. You can reach me at [email protected]. Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Lainey made the Pine Creek video

I was working safety at the event so didn't get any pictures (did get a few swimmers though) but got a chance to check out the video on Saturday night at the Steamplant. There was a decent amount of footage of Lainey's run down Pine Creek.

Heard her boat got munched, is she doing ok after the swim? (she punched out about 10 yards downstream of me).

·
Registered
861 Posts
Your friend is on the video that was made for the race. You can buy it by going to whitewaterphotography.com. It was a great laugh to watch her run almost the entire rapid carping rolls! 250 people at the video showing were cheering her on.

Also, I don't want to be mean or come across as being rude but I really wish you guys would have set your own safety. You delayed the race by 25 minutes because of the yellow EZG swim. We had a long enough day saving the competitors and their gear. I am very glad your friend was okay and got to shore safely.

Glad you guys didn't get hurt and made it home to tell the story.

Thanks
Mark Olson

·
Registered
501 Posts
see Marco' directions

bump

1 - 4 of 4 Posts