Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please forward to all your contacts……

Pimp and Ho Rodeo and Ball. Brought to you By NRS,CKS,RMOC, The Lariat and New Belgium

Arkansas River, Buena Vista Playpark

Lariat Saloon, E Main St. Buena Vista.

Wednesday May 25th, 2005

Wednesday May 25th 3-6 PM Rodeo. This is by far the most exciting and unique rodeo in the country. It is a combination score of costume, style, and technique. Outrageous air and outrageous fashion come together.

The rodeo where Jahvea crushed Jed S. and Brian K. in his 14 foot glass boat with 70’s style apparel and 80’s style rodeo moves.

Big prizes and fun for the whole family.

Registration 3pm-BV Boat Ramp

Kayak Comp-4-5pm

Raft Surf Off Free For ALL- 5pm

Party 8 PM-Close at the Lariat Saloon, Buena Vista.

Fundraiser for the Arkansas River Play Parks. Don’t come to this one tired. Arkansas Valley Style dance party for river folks and raft guides.

Great prizes from NRS and CKS. Beer donations from New Belgium. “This 6th annual Pimp and Ho party should be top notch” says Disco Dave of PT Rafting. T Mo enterprises representative replied back with “I think I am too old to comer this tear.”

We hope to see you there.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Warren...is the one and only Warren G?? If so, come on...its not about the water, its about the party, the friends, and well you know.

But, have fun at your wave, I know its the shiznit right now.

Oh yeah, how is your new Diesel parts working??

·
Registered
123 Posts
Marko,
Parts working great. Helped to get a Vallecito session in before it got chocked full o lumber. Shes got a couple grand going through her now so we hope it is getting a scouring. Gonna run the upper A this weekend if you want in on some rowdiness.
W

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Yo G - Just got back from Durango area :shock: - You gott be lovin that water!!! A pimp like you needs to be at this nasty party come on up.

Here the hole is super good @ bout a 1000 - i was out this am it will be super fun by wed.

yep marco - tonight lake creek lets take a look - Just to see all the wood that we will be cutting out in the comming weeks - I have never seen lake above 2500 and everything is going to move up there - 2200 took out the toaster so who knows what will change.

PIMPIN ALL WEEK IN BV YO -

1 - 12 of 12 Posts