Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran into a guy paddling a cat this last weekend on Westwater who said he had some good photos of me running the meat through Skull Rapid. Pretty sure it was saturday. As I'm sure everyone was enjoying the full festivities of Halloween as much as I was I can't remember his name/mountainbuzz user name or how to get a hold of him. Dan Roui? dan something. maybe it was dave. I was paddling in a yellow drytop, red astral rescue vest in a orange jackson allstar with a black ballcap style helmet. and I think he was on a blue cat black helmet. I am really stoked to see these photos (if I can track him down).

can anyone help me track him down? (i know its kinda vague but everything was pretty fun and festive on the river)

·
Registered
767 Posts
Sounds like my bud,Dan Rauer. I think thats his screenname. Might be able to IM him. He'll prolly be replying in 3....2....1.....

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I saw a movie for rent called Barry Dingle about a kid in high school I think, thought you might have seen it. That name would suck in school, Dingle, Barry Ha!

·
Registered
140 Posts
I ran into a guy paddling a cat this last weekend on Westwater who said he had some good photos of me running the meat through Skull Rapid. Pretty sure it was saturday. As I'm sure everyone was enjoying the full festivities of Halloween as much as I was I can't remember his name/mountainbuzz user name or how to get a hold of him. Dan Roui? dan something. maybe it was dave. I was paddling in a yellow drytop, red astral rescue vest in a orange jackson allstar with a black ballcap style helmet. and I think he was on a blue cat black helmet. I am really stoked to see these photos (if I can track him down).

can anyone help me track him down? (i know its kinda vague but everything was pretty fun and festive on the river)
Yo Yo Yakapelli,

I got your pics man. PM me your email address and I will email them over to you tonight when I get home. I have 3 shots, one dropping into the meat that is real good.

I also have a bunch from the Mesa State group if anybody knows someone that was on that trip.....

Later,
Dan

·
Beginner
2,468 Posts
Does anyone have the pics from the Laramie/Durango crew? We had the yellow Mini Me, blue Sunrunner, the grey NRS that says "trywva.com" on it, and the stern-mount Sotar.

Also, if you were with us PM me your email info so we can exchange pics.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yo Yo Yakapelli,

I got your pics man. PM me your email address and I will email them over to you tonight when I get home. I have 3 shots, one dropping into the meat that is real good.

I also have a bunch from the Mesa State group if anybody knows someone that was on that trip.....

Later,
Dan
Dan,

Do you have that shot of the Mesa group going through Skull sideways with the oh-Sh^t look on there face?

If so I have to see that

·
Registered
580 Posts
Any shots of the other Durango group - first through Skull that day. I figured a bunch of you on the rocks may have gotten some shots of us as we came through. yellow cat, blue sotar, yellow aire, blue hyside.

·
Kjirsten
1,483 Posts
Does anyone have the pics from the Laramie/Durango crew? We had the yellow Mini Me, blue Sunrunner, the grey NRS that says "trywva.com" on it, and the stern-mount Sotar.

Also, if you were with us PM me your email info so we can exchange pics.
I'll be getting a bunch of them this weekend. I'll probably post John's Sock run just for fun.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I have a bunch of shots of two-three different groups. The other may have been a Durango group, not sure. I think they were part of Yakapellis group, but I'm not sure. I'll send them all over to Yak, or I'll take a look tonight and describe the boats. I remember a few boats. Got good shots from way above.

These were all groups that came after us, ~12:00, high high noon of course....

Any shots of the other Durango group - first through Skull that day. I figured a bunch of you on the rocks may have gotten some shots of us as we came through. yellow cat, blue sotar, yellow aire, blue hyside.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I was too dam busy drinking to take any dam glamour shots, but if you showed some boobs DAN might have got a shot.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts