Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Looks fatter for better loops and aerial hole moves. So not much...unless you are drinking too much beer this winter and need the extra volume to lift your fat ass out of the water. Amen to Michelob Ultra!!!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Let's hope there's real footroom in this boat and that they don't wait until July to ship the bigger size.

Is Confluence planning on a demo in the bigger size, Don?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The new boat is designed for the bigger paddler as well.Theres more room in the knee area so so your knees are right up and the volume is big.As for how it handles well im picking oneup today to try out, should be good then i can compare against the s8

·
Registered
14 Posts
It looks like the s6f no longer has power pocket screwholes and the hull has a separate and dedicated planing hull whereas the s6x doesn't. Please correct me if Im wrong.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The s6f doesnt have the power pocket that the s6x had but does come with fins and yes the hull is nicely planed for the ultimate ride.I got asked to try one out at pyranha yesterday, so went down and they had one ready, i did my usual stuff to boats, ripped it apart only to find that i couldnt fit init.I was sat on the back deck with one foot in and there was now ay that i could of got in to it but i am 6; 7 and the 193 is 6;4, but the volume is huge and the syncro outfitting is spot on.If anyone is looking for the ultimat spuddy playboat with plenty of volume but smooth ends for the best play moves then this is your boat.

Its just a pity they dont make them bigger, i did try and pressure them into it but as they said, how many bigger tall paddlers are there out there who want to play.

fair coment

1 - 7 of 7 Posts