Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Charc in = charc out
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I threw up a purdy pikcher of Trip running Metlako Falls in the Columbia Gorge in oregon. It's between 80 & 101 feet tall -- read the story for details.

I would've just thrown it in the 'buzz gallery, but it's not my photo & there's only that one shot, so you would've been disappointed to go to my site & see just the same shot all over again .. so you gotta go to the site to see it. Sorry for the inconvenience, but you might have a lifechanging experience there .. probably not though --> http://www.TheRangeLife.blogspot.com

Now y'all go help Force clean out lower Big South. That place needs to be spic n span when I come back for a visit this summer :)

·
Charc in = charc out
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what up Young Benjamin.

yeah, trip's been on a mission lately. i knew he or boomer or pat would be dropping that thing this spring. i guess if you wanna run a really huge waterfall, that ones pretty much a layup. there's another one near me that once the access is free of snow i have a feeling there's gonna be a race to get the 1D. it's not quite as big, but it's a back-to-back double thing.

things are good with me, & yes, i'm planning a trip back this summer. got weddings & stuff. what's your plan? tell hopkins i said hey.

cya,
t

·
Registered
67 Posts
Yo Gilly

Hey TG, you need to hit me up with one of those TRL loged t's when they are ready. We're finally getting some rain, guna be a sweet 'freekin creekin' weekend!!
Topher Smith

·
Charc in = charc out
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, TS! get after it. i'd kill for a couple days on the upper B & sandy with y'all right now! you gonna be able to get fat-andy outta the city for a weekend? we'll hopefully have t-shirts available soon.

be safe, have fun, keep in touch, touch yrself.
tg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts