Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an old coleman ram x 17 canoe that i never use and i have just within the last 2 months got into kayaking and like an idiot i might add went and bought a waterquest from wal mart instead of spending a little extra for a good kayak but anyway i have the canoe and a guy is wanting to trade me a perception pirouette for it should i or should i not :?:

·
Registered
138 Posts
gunsfan2505 said:
i have an old coleman ram x 17 canoe that i never use and i have just within the last 2 months got into kayaking and like an idiot i might add went and bought a waterquest from wal mart instead of spending a little extra for a good kayak but anyway i have the canoe and a guy is wanting to trade me a perception pirouette for it should i or should i not :?:
That's a classic old boat. Never paddled one but it be cool to have one.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Not sure how much your canoe is worth, but can't imagine the kayak being worth more than $150 and thats tops. Decent boat but its likely 15-20 years old. Technolgy has changed a bit so there may be better/newer options. Likely senario is you will enjoy it, but be looking for another boat soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts