Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one have any experience with the PeakUK Combi top. I see that it is a "Paddlers Pick" in Paddler Mag. Looks cool with removable sleeves. Cold in the mornings up here in ID, but damn hot in the afternoon. Would be great to be able to take off the sleeves mid day

·
Registered
183 Posts
Was at their local shop/wh today

From what I saw their gear is bomber. The combi top, according to their guy (who i generaly trust implicitly, except for his interesting taste in boats), has been around for 3 years. Generaly enough time to work out the bugs. looking at their other Dry gear, I would wager the combi is probably bomber also. They have a light weight dry top that almost left with me. Like boating naked with waterprooiness was the description. Not sure who is carrying their stuff but you could probably figure it out if you E mail Ken. at Peak UK

·
Registered
10 Posts
I do.

I have a combi top. You have the right idea with the removable sleeves as the day warms. That's a really nice feature! :D

From what I saw their gear is bomber. The combi top, according to their guy (who i generaly trust implicitly, except for his interesting taste in boats), has been around for 3 years. Generaly enough time to work out the bugs. looking at their other Dry gear, I would wager the combi is probably bomber also. They have a light weight dry top that almost left with me. Like boating naked with waterprooiness was the description. Not sure who is carrying their stuff but you could probably figure it out if you E mail Ken. at Peak UK

1 - 3 of 3 Posts