Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that it is the off season.... I need to get a patch professionally repaired. I heard there is a guy out towards Navajo Dam. Does anyone have his number or a better recommendation for the Durango areas. I don't want to drive to Salida but I will if that is my best bet. Thanks.

·
Registered
71 Posts
what is your boat,and what does it need?.there is a raft repair facility in grand jct,also,that charges an initial checkout fee,to look over the entire boat,then give you an estimate,if you want them to,or will just address an obvious problem w/o checkout,at an hourly fee plus parts.give me a pm if you want details

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what is your boat,and what does it need?.there is a raft repair facility in grand jct,also,that charges an initial checkout fee,to look over the entire boat,then give you an estimate,if you want them to,or will just address an obvious problem w/o checkout,at an hourly fee plus parts.give me a pm if you want details
Well, this is hard to say but.... My boat has a little road rash on the back right quarter of the boat. Some abrasion marks along with 2 actual holes. I patched them up early this year with the thought that after the season I'd get it done right. I patched it in March in 32 degree weather! I had to b/c 3 days later I left for the Grand Surprised it held up all season. Now I just want it to look better and to make sure the patches will last. The boat is a NRS E150. The worked area is the yellow stripe. So I essentially need to have another piece of yellow material on top of the existing material. Both for cosmetic and longevity purposes.

I heard there was a guy out towards the Durango area....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts