Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Team Poudre Puff is hosting a par-tay on the river this Friday, June 11th, to raise money for First Descents. High water, combined with the need for $1 million in insurance deterred us from hosting an official Pine View race this year, so instead we're just gonna party. 6pm till late.

We will have BBQ, a bake sale, beverages, river games, bonfire, and generally some good post-paddling mayhem. The party will be at the Columbine Lodge camp ground in Poudre Park, and everyone is welcome. Bring yer spare change to contribute to making a difference in the lives of young people with cancer.

Weekend camping there is regularly $20/person, but if you want to camp and paddle Saturday morning, Becky will give you a $15/person rate. Ask for the Poudre Puff special rate for Friday night, but reserve it early because there aren't many spots. The campground has hot showers, drinking water, and a convenience store with beer.

High water! Get some! And then give some...

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Of course there will be a pole dancing contest. Kinda goes without saying...

Sarah, looks like I had the photo set as private. I just made it public. Refresh & let me know?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Post-paddling BBQ starts at 6pm...we'll feed and beer you for a donation, so bring some chinga. We'll be on the river just upstream of Cardiac Corner in Poudre Park, behind the Columbine store.

Also, it sounds like Becky has left the campground open for us, so if you want to camp instead of driving home, there are still spots available at a discounted price. Come get some Poudre high water while you still can!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts