Registered
118 Posts
Sound like it.
RocketBox: 18.5" Long x 8.25" Wide x 14.5" Tall
With the pan closed, it is a compact 15 x 13 1/2 x 3 1/4

·
Registered
145 Posts
Yes it does. I have one and I store it in a rocket box along with a shovel and and other things. Keep in mind it's not Grand Canyon certified because it doesn't have independent legs.

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

·
Registered
787 Posts
I have one as well and have used it for the last few years. It works great, but no bells and whistles like the bigger fire pans. I store it in my rocket box along with a hatchet, tongs, fire glove, collapsible charcoal chimney and a small ammo can that doubles as an ash can. On some trips I have been able to fit a few fire logs in the rocket box as well.

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
You can easily add legs and make it GC certified. I had Partner weld the hex nuts on for me when they built the mini fire pan. Add 4 inch lag bolts legs and you are in business. Best fire pan I've ever owned. My friends used it on the GC summer before last.

·
Registered
158 Posts
they are easy to add legs and grill top(old refrigerator shelf-stainless), I just used wing nuts and stainless bolts and aluminum angles. the wing nut actually face out when used, I turn them in when I pack it up so it fits in a nrs cordura cooler with my 2 burner stove. It also is adjustable and extends to be longer than shown.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts