Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a quick question - Where is the parking at the bailey put in other than by the gate near the private land - my truck takes up a s**t ton of space and if there is another place to park some what close to that put in I would love to spare the congestion.

I have been there a ton and always parked by the gate but if there is another option I would be game.

Is is up by the ATF store - or somewhere between? I just dont want to piss off any landowner.

Thanks for any info

·
Registered
267 Posts
I am sure everyone will appreciate your thoughfulness on this one. I have put in at the store in Bailey and would not have a problem doing it again. It does not really add much length to the run and there are a few drops in there.

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
I've parked behind the ATF quite a few times- right near the port-o-let. No one seems to mind and I think there's a sign indicating that it's a 'city park', albeit a fairly meager one.

That's the only alternative that I know of, although on busy days there'sa pull-out just up the road from the put-in that'll fit a big truck.

·
Registered
499 Posts
There is a fence across the creek in that short stretch between the upper and lower put-ins. Pull over to the left bank and squeeze under. A plus is that it is definately public parking there next to the port-o-let. At high water there is a sweet surf wave in this stretch...

·
Registered
91 Posts
You could always leave your huge monster truck at the Pine take out, and use your buddies car to run shuttle to the put in. :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts