Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Glad you guys had a great time in DGO. Just a couple rhetorical questions in general. No harm done. Some of these will be sarcastic, some will not.
1. Why does some guy who figures how to poach a run get to rename something that's been getting lapped since the 1980s? (sarcasm) I have not run it because I didn't want to nut up for the sieve section. ( as a qualifier, mildly sarcastic, weak attempt at self deprecating humor)
2. How's Randall gonna feel when he's gotcha backed into a corner with a shotgun. He loves to hunt stuff. Probably pretty damn good. (sarcasm)
3. Everybody now knows its out there,right? Maybe we could STFU about it. Keep it something of a mystery on a need to know basis. You know whether you belong in there or not, right.( partly sarcastic)
4. You may think I'm being a dick but really I'm doing everbody a big favor. Sorry about the buzzkill.

·
Fred Gnarquist
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Glad you guys had a great time in DGO. Just a couple rhetorical questions in general. No harm done. Some of these will be sarcastic, some will not.
1. Why does some guy who figures how to poach a run get to rename something that's been getting lapped since the 1980s? (sarcasm) I have not run it because I didn't want to nut up for the sieve section. ( as a qualifier, mildly sarcastic, weak attempt at self deprecating humor)
2. How's Randall gonna feel when he's gotcha backed into a corner with a shotgun. He loves to hunt stuff. Probably pretty damn good. (sarcasm)
3. Everybody now knows its out there,right? Maybe we could STFU about it. Keep it something of a mystery on a need to know basis. You know whether you belong in there or not, right.( partly sarcastic)
4. You may think I'm being a dick but really I'm doing everbody a big favor. Sorry about the buzzkill.
Point taken thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts