Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buzzards,

Everything seems to be shaping up for this summer. Once again I will be hitting the road hard, passing out free stuff, and maybe even bringing a barbecue and feeding people dogs and burgers too. This year as you may know a group of Steamboat's finest broke off from Paddler magazine to form Paddlinglife.net . This online only, E-zine, has allowed us to say what we want and provide the most edgy feel to a multi-discipline format. If you don't enjoy canoe editorial or sea kayak stories, please skip over them and check out the oil and water project or something more core to your white-water interests. We would love to send everyone who is interested a newsletter 2 times a month letting them know exactly what is new, you can subscribe here, Paddling Life magazine -- for Paddling, Sea Kayaking, Whitewater Rafting, Kayaking, Canoeing, Kayak Fishing, Outrigger Canoe, Rec Boats and Touring, plus boating Blogs, Photos and News Clearinghouse. . We are just a bunch of dirt bag boaters trying to make a living in this here sport. It is tough huh?

I have secured a vehicle for our new road tour, a mountain rescue ambulance. Check her out at the below link, eBay Motors: 1995 FORD E-350 7.3 TURBO DIESEL QUIGLEY 4X4 AMBULANCE (item 270079968418 end time Jan-22-07 20:41:10 PST)

If you are not familiar with the movie Cannon Ball Run, you just don't have the obsession for Burt Reynolds that I do. The mustache, the road chases, and the women! My favorites are still Smokey and the Bandit and Deliverance since they truly showcase the dirty south in all it's glory.

Alright so Rotten Tomatoes did not really love it, so what.
Cannonball Run - Rotten Tomatoes

See ya on the road and let's hope for a long season!

Nick

1 - 1 of 1 Posts