I just talked to Earl and he wanted me to remind all you kayakers, rafters and water sports lovers out there that the roads are dry and clear in Silverthorne and the Paddlefest event is inside. (Jed just did this but....)
Highlights for this weekend event include:
1. All the new boats from Wavesport, Bliss-Stick, Dagger, Pyranha, Liquid Logic, Riot, Jacksonkayak and more....
2. New gear for 2004.
3. A premier of the new Kayak Video "The White Album"
4. Discounts on all boats and gear.
5. A chance to meet all the CO reps and hang out with your paddling buddies.
Join us and be a part of the Largest Paddle Sport Sale, Expo and Kayak Swap in Colorado!
Colorado Kayak Supply and the industrys leading manufacturers have partnered up to provide over 6,000 square feet of paddle sport discounts! All 2003-2004 whitewater, touring and recreational products will be discounted. This is a great opportunity to check out the new 2004 products, purchase the 2004 products at a discount and pick up some blow out, heavily discounted merchandise!!!
Friday April 23rd- 4pm-10pm. Sale and Expo only!
Saturday, April 24th- 9am-7pm & Kayak Swap, Sale, and Expo
Sunday, April 25th- 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. Kayak Swap, Sale, and Expo
Directions: I-70 to Exit 205-Silverthorne. North on Highway 9 for 1/4 mile. Silverthorne Pavilion is on the right (east) side of the street. Same as last year.
List of Manufacturers:
Wave Sport, Pyranha, Perception, Prijon, Dagger, ,Liquid Logic, Riot,Wilderness Systems, Seven 2, Immersion Research, AT, NRS, ACG, Stohlquist, Rapid Air, Waterstick,Wildwasser, Aqua Bound,Bliss-Stick,Teva, Sevylor, Salamander, Shred Ready, Jackson Kayak and many more...
NEW for 2004!!!!!
Used Kayak Swap and Sale.
The Swap is Saturday and Sunday Only.
We will accept kayaks starting Saturday Morning at 8:45 am.
This is for Kayaks only, no clothing or other accessories please. Bring your old kayak to Paddle Fest and trade it in or allow us to help you sell it to the public.
Sellers will have 3 options:
1. Trade in your kayak for Paddle Fest/CKS credit. CKS will give you an appraised value for a quick trade in credit. It is instantaneous and hassle free. Go shopping with your acquired gift certificate. CKS typically offers you fair market value minus $50 on most trade-ins. Kayak must be in good shape and have decent resale value. CKS will only accept current models and reserves the right to deny trade in of any kayak for any reason.
2. Sell your kayak at your asking price and get that full amount as a CKS credit usable at any CKS location. This credit has no expiration or restrictions.
3. Sell your kayak at your price and get cash back. CKS takes 20% and you keep 80% of the sale...
Other events will include guest speakers and video premieres.
For further questions or comments, please e-mail [email protected] or call us at 719 395 8653
A forum community dedicated to whitewater kayaking, boating, and rafting enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about safety, routes, gear, models, styles, gear swaps, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!