Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so we decided to paddle lower clear creek yesterday, put in bellow rigamortis and took out at the whitwater park. theres alot of wood to be negotiated around and alot of blast rock sticking up. it was a little much for me sience i just learned to roll and it was my first good river run. it was very technical for me anyways but we had a good time. a few scetchy situations for me but all in all it was fun.

·
Registered
93 Posts
ha, nice dude that sounds like a good time. i raft guide on the creek, but i just started getting more into kayaking this year. i was up on the upper c yesterday that shit was pumpin ( for the upper C) but it was fun. but im kinda in the same boat just learned how to roll and all. so that trip down lower was it pretty sketch or what? we should get up sometime and paddle, im lookin for some new peeps kinda around my level to get on the river with. -justin

·
ITS GONNA BE BIG!!!!
109 Posts
RIVERGNAR... What was the upper C like? I see its flowin 2800 never been there at that leve! I live in Dillon if you ever want to take a Upper C or Blue run let me know.

·
Registered
93 Posts
right on, it was real fun! big wave trains! the hot springs is completely washed out. 2 of the peeps i was with swam eye of the needle and i couldnt get their boats till after the springs, so the current is def stronger than it usually is. but forsure i wanna do the lower blue here soon, never done it and i here its better than the upper c. but hell yea im just up in wildernest so we should def meet up and paddle soon. -justin

·
ITS GONNA BE BIG!!!!
109 Posts
right on, it was real fun! big wave trains! the hot springs is completely washed out. 2 of the peeps i was with swam eye of the needle and i couldnt get their boats till after the springs, so the current is def stronger than it usually is. but forsure i wanna do the lower blue here soon, never done it and i here its better than the upper c. but hell yea im just up in wildernest so we should def meet up and paddle soon. -justin

Sounds good hit me up any time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts