Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Had a blast in gore today, already looking forward to next wednesday, which I have off... FWIW: I think Gore and Tunnel are Class V, and if nothing else the flat water paddle in is a Class V pain in the ass!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump. I've still got wednesday off and am all fired up for gore. I've paddled it 3 times in the last 6 days and I'm not burned out yet!

720-938-6498

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If someone wants to run Big T wednesday let me know, otherwise I am game for Gore, Bailey is a bit low...

·
Registered
619 Posts
My buddies bailed on me and I will be at the put-in at Bailey ~3:00 pm today, Wednesday, if anyone wants to join me.....otherwise, I'm going solo.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All right, I'm meeting a friend in Lyons at noon and heading up to the BIG T! I'll be there 'till sundown... :twisted:

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
We are goin up to baily today - wed the 15th - give me a call if anyone wants to share a shuttle - we will be at the take out about 1:30 or so -

719 207 1772

·
Registered
619 Posts
Rdneck-
Take-out at 1:30 to run shuttle or to finish up your trip....I'll still be at the put-in at 3:00 today ready to put on....if I see some vehicles at the put-in, i am going to try to catch you.
Jon 720-291-7435

1 - 13 of 13 Posts