Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Missed The Boat Band is coming back to The Asian Palate on January 28 for The Second Annual Buena Vista River Park Fundraiser show.
I don't if you've seen these guys play before; if not you should check them out. They've been nominated for a Grammy 2 years an counting. High energy bluegrass jam rockapalooza at it's finest.
100% of the proceeds go to the BVWP - aka. greatest play park on earth.

There is about 300cfs flowing out of Twin Lakes which means that Pine Creek, Numbers, Fractions and the play park are all good to go. Fatbob will be out there boofing his ass off and drinking PBR in the cave...

For more info:
A Buena Vista River Park Fundraiser with Grammy Nominated Missed The Boat | Facebook

http://youtu.be/SrzLZgTKLgA

·
Registered
135 Posts
Heck ya, can't wait to see some live music here in BV!!! Missed the Boat and the Asian Palate know how to throw a great party.

Hopefully it starts dumping snow here soon, but if it is warm enough and ice free still I am def. down for this year's second pine creek lap!

i heard something about the 2nd ANNUAL BOOF AND BBQ some time in March, maybe the Palate will have a band then too! Last year there were 20+ boaters for the 1st ANNUAL BOOF AND BBQ @ 5 1/2, probly gonna be double that this year. Lots of folks were surprised how great a paddle from piney ck to 5 1/2 @ 400cfs is !!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts