Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for an overnighter this weekend. Are there plenty of camp sites along the stretch between pumphouse and State Bridge? What is beyond State Bridge? Any camping recommendations? Labor Day Weekend going to be a zoo? Any info would be great!

Kim

·
Registered
26 Posts
overnighting on the Upper colorado?

plenty of camping between pumphouse and rancho del rio..very little after state bridge

Looking for an overnighter this weekend. Are there plenty of camp sites along the stretch between pumphouse and State Bridge? What is beyond State Bridge? Any camping recommendations? Labor Day Weekend going to be a zoo? Any info would be great!

Kim

·
Registered
16 Posts
You can put in below Statebridge and above Burns. Check the BLM's site, there is a PDF with a map. It is less crowded and there are nice campsites. Sorry I don't have more info I am at work and without my map to give exact names of places. Have fun!

·
Registered
172 Posts
zoo it is

below state bridge would be best or run to camp fri night, leave camp intact with a lap of little gore, shuttle at radium.
better yet go next weekend, would love to hook up if you have room for a dry bag and a 8 year old through the canyons, he will be in his fun the rest of the time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts