Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Looks like piss poor guiding to me in class 2 whitewater.
1.Doesn't honey badger know to pull people in with by the shoulders of the Pfd. 2.Captain quickie abandoned ship so fast, and his custy is standing in the river upstream of the raft and climbs back in...the foot entrapment possibility is the only suspenseful part of this whole video.
3.the last video is just a rookie guide with a horrible push pry getting stuck.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like piss poor guiding to me in class 2 whitewater.
1.Doesn't honey badger know to pull people in with by the shoulders of the Pfd. 2.Captain quickie abandoned ship so fast, and his custy is standing in the river upstream of the raft and climbs back in...the foot entrapment possibility is the only suspenseful part of this whole video.
3.the last video is just a rookie guide with a horrible push pry getting stuck.
The negativity is strong in this one. You need to go paddling get some of that frustration out. Im happy you have so much knowledge on or "class 2 run".

·
Paddling in to the Future
574 Posts
The negativity is strong in this one. You need to go paddling get some of that frustration out. Im happy you have so much knowledge on or "class 2 run".
I agree.. this is a swim friendly run, and everything looked very purposeful. Didn't see a single upset or shocked customer. Just smiling faces.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree.. this is a swim friendly run, and everything looked very purposeful. Didn't see a single upset or shocked customer. Just smiling faces.
It is very forgiving river at summer flows.Just super technical, alot of rocks and shallow. Every rapid is a pool drop though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts